Policy and Fees
Payments can be made at either the time of reservation through our website, or at the event drop off time. There is a $30 booking fee that is refundable up to 7 days prior to the event, after that the fee in non-refundable.
We accept the following forms of payment: cash, card, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay, After Pay, and PayPal.
- We provide delivery, set up and take down of all rentals. Inflatables that are to be used on AstroTurf or concrete/asphalt will have an addition $25 fee. We will need to be made aware of the location at the time of reservation.
- We will deliver outside of our service area for an additional charge, please contact us for a specific delivery quote at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 971-910-7073.
- If there are any access issues with the location of the event there could be additional charges – please contact us for a specific quote at email@example.com or 971-910-7073.
- Weather is always changing; we will monitor the weather and contact you within 48 hours of your scheduled event with any questions or concerns.
- In the event of a weather issue, we will do everything we can to reschedule your drop off. If we cannot reschedule with you in a timely manner, we will waive the booking fee or use it as a “rain check” for a later event.
- If inclement weather is an issue, you may cancel your rental for a full refund as long as you cancel by 8am on the day of your event.
- The inflatable must be evacuated, and blower powered off if there is sustained winds of 15 MPH or greater.
- All bounce houses, combos and slides will need a blower running at all times while in use, we will need a GFCI protected outlet within 50’ of the bounce house, combo, or slide to provide proper and safe power. If a GFCI outlet is not available at your location, a GFCI “pigtail” can be provided. If an outlet it not available at the location a generator can be rented from us as well.
- In the event of rain, please power off blower and move it to a location under cover. If a generator is also being used, please move that to a dry location also.
Please contact us immediately if there are any problems with the equipment during the rental and we will do everything in our power to solve the issue, up to and including replacement of equipment if available.
- Every bounce house, combo, and slide are cleaned and sanitized after every pickup. If you are wanting us to sanitize the inflatable at the time of drop off, please let us know at the time of the reservation so that we can make sure to include the extra time required to sanitize before your event.
- There will be a $50 additional fee if a dry inflatable is used wet.
- Though silly string should never be used near or on an inflatable, if for some reason this does happen, there will be a $200 cleaning fee because silly string can cause permanent damage to an inflatable.
- There will be a $100 cleaning fee if the water is not turned off prior to deflating the inflatables – this will flood the inflatable.
Still have questions?
Feel free to use our Contact Form to reach out to us anytime.